These items are absolutely necessary for me when I travel:
- Passports [duh!] – Except you’re flying locally, you obviously need to carry your passport[s] with you.
- Sunglasses – Especially when you’re traveling to a very sunny place and have a lot of outdoor activities planned
- Camera – How else will you capture all the amazingness? 🙂
- Sunscreen – Again, if you’re going to be spending a lot of time in the sun, this is not negotiable!
- Ruby woo – I don’t like to wear a lot of make-up especially when there are a lot of activities involved, so I just wear really bright lipstick as a distraction
- Sanitzer – If you’re like me, you’ll be needing this a minimum of 20 times a day
- Lip balm – Chapped lips are never sexy, plus they’re really uncomfortable. Seriously, I have lip balm everywhere; in my car, on my night stand, in my bag, in my drawer at work, and in my bathroom. It’s probably one of the things I can’t live without.
- Claritin – I always always always have this with me [and some by my bed when I got to sleep]. I have the craziest allergies, and these always do the trick. Another thing I can’t live without.
- Hand cream – Need to moisturize constantly!
- Hand luggage – Even if you have no check-in luggage, you’ll always need your hand luggage. For me, I find it useful for the things I end up buying at the airport
What are your travel essentials?